Monday, August 18, 2008

Rumbly in my Tumbly

I've decided to refer to the baby as "Mr. T" in this and future posts. First, his name begins with that initial (though we're keeping it private for now) and second, it sounds badass.

Anyhoo...

As of yesterday, Mr. T is big enough that I can see him punching and kicking through my clothing now. Last night he kept bouncing "What to Expect: The First Year" as I was reading and resting it on my stomach. He gave his father's hand several good punches/kicks as well (still can't tell hands from feet).

He's also coordinated enough now that if I poke my fingers into my tummy and hold them there, he'll get annoyed and push back on them. He still enjoys regular bouts of clog dancing on my cervix. I'm sure it's just a matter of time until he's burying those heels in my ribs.

Joy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

to the mother of mr. t. when you were in my belly, when i laid down at night, you ran around as if you were doing a war dance, and dad could sit across the room and watch you, we would say to each other, there must be two in there, theres no way one baby could be so many places at one time. well we were fooled because it was all you. and you've been a mover and a shaker ever since. love ya mom

kaylynuke said...

aaaawwwww....your mom's comment is too sweet to ruin with my blather.