I almost forgot! Ethan went to practice riding on Saturday. When he finished, he was so excited he couldn't wait to call me on his cell and report his progress. He's now able to ride the entire length of the parking lot (and farther if it were longer).
I went along Sunday to witness. He rode the entire length, turned around and came back. He's still working on the turning bit. He manages to do it from time to time, but isn't totally sure how he's making it happen.
At this point, I have to admit that there was a little part of me that wasn't totally convinced that he'd get it. Not because I thought he wasn't capable, but because I wasn't sure if it's something an adult can really master. I'm so glad he's proven me wrong.
Carnage and Cravenness: Gun Violence In America
10 years ago

1 comment:
YAAAYYYY!!!
You can save your doubt for me. I can prove the rule rather than the exception for you, lol.
Post a Comment