Andy and Ethan did such a great job putting the crib together that I couldn't wait to wash the bedding to take pics. I'll just strip it all off tomorrow and have Ethan drop it off at the laundromat (no way the comforter and bumper will fit in our washer, so they may as well wash the lot).
It's really coming together. Still a good amount of crap to clear out, but hopefully we'll have that all gone by the time Mr. T enters his wild kingdom for the first time.
Andy, Aidan and Ethan in front of the finished masterpiece.
Aidan supervised.
My favorite piece of artwork. I still want to find a sign that says
"Welcome To The Jungle" for the door, but haven't managed yet.

Some of the other artwork. There are 2 more pieces like this
placed around the room. They match the crib bedding.

Window valance, rocking chair, and a glimpse of the crap to be cleared out.

And VOILA!!! The crib! There's an area rug to match the accent rug under the crib. The pic doesn't do it justice. It's super soft and shaggy. Sometimes I pop into the nursery just to dig my toes into it.

6 comments:
aaawwwwww!!!!
Just right for a boy! I did my son's room in a jungle theme also! There are some cool, large animal stickers at Walls of the Wild dot com that really accent a room.
That's a beautiful room - woo-hoo!
You made it to 37 weeks - woo-hoo!
I should be able to send you a package this week - woo-hoo!
Happiness abounds. You guys have done a great job on all counts.
ADORABLE! You did such a great job! I love it and Mr T will love it too!
this is too cute. you guys outdid yourself... tobyn is one lucky little boy, mom
You mean "Tobin." :)
I'll let that slide since he's not even born yet and therefore blissfully unaware that his grandma doesn't know how to spell his name :-p
Post a Comment