Saturday, July 24, 2004

Why do I do these things to myself?

So it's 12:37 pm, T-2 hours, 23 mins and counting until a mass of Democrats come flooding into the apartment for food and Democratic comradery.  I'm already exhausted. I was up cooking, cleaning and blogging until about 1:30 last night and was up again at 8:45 th is morning banging away. I've gone pretty much non-stop for the last 3 1/2 hours and there's still tons of stuff to do.

On top of that, it's raining on and off. I hope it either a) stops completely or b) only half the 40 ppl who said they were coming actually show up. Otherwise we're fuck-diddly-ucked.

Still, it should be fun and a cool chance to meet some new people in the neighborhood.

Back to work, people. I'll post pics from the shindig later today or tomorrow.


1 comment:

kaylynuke said...

Vicki--very cool...but what's up with the pinecones? Are ya getting out enough?? I don't normally read blogs, but yours makes me laugh, so now I guess...sigh...I'll bookmark yours. Send me E's address then. Found some more fetishes for you: v-neck denim jeans vests, girls in v-neck cardigans, and Woollie Knitted Caps Fisherman Caps & Knitted Beanies. Plus I found this: SwimmingWithYourClothesOn · For Christian Modesty "The group is for men, women, and kids who do or do not have Christian Beliefs which say that you must be modestly clothed in public places, such as pools, lakes, rivers, oceans and the beach, shower or bathe clothed because they don't enjoy being naked at all public or private. And there is even a new Baptism directory for those Christians who are submerged in water fully clothed for their beliefs in God. This group is not nor ever was intended to be a fetish or an adult group. SO NO NUDITY, DATING, OR SEXUAL THEMES WILL BE TOLLERATED! Violaters will be banned from the group forever! You've been warned only once and will not be warned again! "????????????????