- Conned our dear friend Mary into watching Fred and Lulu while we're in Florida, bless her heart!!!!
- Scheduled grooming appointments for Fred & Lulu so they won't be all funky while Mary is watching them
- Scheduled Zelda's vet appointment to have blood drawn for her ongoing thyroid and liver problems
Once I've finished in the living room, I'm going to tidy in the bedroom. The bed is crying out for clean, fresh sheets and there's laundry to be put away.
Just remembered that this Sunday is Father's Day. Will have to plan a smashing dinner to cook for Ethan and sniff around for hints re: a gift. He is a fantastic father as I knew he would be, and deserves to be celebrated as such.
Anyhoo, this week is off to a productive start. Let's see if I can keep up the momentum.

1 comment:
The phone calls never seem like a big deal, but are a huge pain in the butt. Just scheduling anything is a huge pain in the butt. I tend to save them until I have, like, 5 calls to make just so I can feel like I've accomplished something.
Are you keeping up on the dishes?
That huge output of energy at the beginning of your journey should be a good motivator.
(Hey, you told us to boss you around, lol.)
Post a Comment