My carpal tunnel pain had mostly subsided before I saw him, and has since gone completely bye-bye. Unfortunately, Ethan's carpal tunnel symptoms are back, so at least he'll get some use out of the heaty sock/tube thingies full of fake rice that I bought for mine.
If I might give myself a small pat on the back, I've been doing a stellar job of controlling my blood sugar. I can be a good girl when it's absolutely necessary (and only then).
In non-preggo news, tomorrow is Ethan's birthday! He is an incredibly dashing, sexy 38 years old tomorrow. I tell him every year that he just gets sexier and sexier, but he refuses to believe me. He's just starting to get a few grey hairs around his temples. I'm hoping they turn into those sexy salt and pepper stripes that some men get (think Pierce Brosnan, not Paulie Walnuts).

YES!!!

Nooooooooooooooooo....
We're having a romantic fancy shmancy dinner tomorrow night just the two of us. I also bought him tickets to see his favorite band, Squeeze, at Radio City Music Hall. I gotta spoil him one last time before the kid pops out. Soon enough, I'll be too round and inert to do so.
In my best Marilyn voice...
Happy Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirthday, Mr. Sincoff. Happy Birthday to you!

No comments:
Post a Comment